Bee-Kleen Professional Cleaning Service of Colorado Springs
We are in for a chilly weekend with forecasts predicting snow for tomorrow! Why not warm up with some HEALTHY hot cocoa that is packed with superfoods?
We want to thank The Healthy Maven for this delicious recipe!
The best part is this recipe only takes 5 minutes to put together! Even though snow is coming, Bee-Kleen is still working! Enjoy your snow day with your families and delicious cocoa, and give Bee-Kleen a call for a free estimate on carpet cleaning! (719) 597-5559
- 2 cups non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 T raw cacoa (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/4 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 T raw honey
- 1 T coconut oil
- Add milk of choice to medium-sized sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer and add cacoa powder and stir.
- Add in maca powder, turmeric and cinnamon and continue to stir.
- Stir in honey until well combined.
- Add coconut oil and whip in until all chunks are melted and mixture becomes thick.
- Serve immediately.